Position: Food & Consumer Relations Specialist
Application Deadline: March 16, 2018
MCP prides itself in attracting, retaining and motivating high performers and strategic thinkers to expand consumer confidence, and increase demand for Manitoba chicken.
If a work environment of collaboration, excellence, innovation and leadership is appealing, with competitive wage and benefits, MCP invites you to apply for the position of Food & Consumer Relations Specialist.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this full time, permanent position is responsible for our consumer communications. This involves developing, implementing and evaluating consumer outreach strategies and includes budget development; recipe development; web site and social media management and content creation; recipe video development; and participation in the TV show Great Tastes of Manitoba.
• Registered Dietitian or Professional Home Economist, or eligible for registration with either the College of Dietitians of Manitoba or the Manitoba Association of Home Economists
• Experience and proven ability to develop, manage, and successfully implement a consumer relations strategy
• Experience using multiple online platforms for consumer outreach
• Proven ability to develop, process, and present appealing consumer options
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Organizational and coordination skills
• Team orientation with ability to work independently
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]